This 1-hour webinar hosted by UNISON’s charity There for You is delivered by The Money Charity. It’s designed to help UNISON members manage their money better, stay on top of their finances and plan for the future. It also offers the latest in money-saving tips.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- The importance of financial resilience
- Budgeting & planning
- Credit & borrowing & your credit score
- Dealing with problem debt
- Ways to save money in everyday life
- How to make your money work harder
- Introduction to UNISON support and other organisations offering information and support
It will be live on 28 September at 12:00 to 13:00. To register, click here.
All attendees will receive a free digital copy of our Money Manual as a handy guide to making the most of your money. Attendees won’t be offered any financial advice during or after the webinar.