UNISONS Welfare Energy Support fund will open again on the 16 November 2022.
Applications to be submitted online. The Energy Support Fund is a one-off payment of £200 and is non-repayable.
The application form will go live on the 16 November 2022, therefore keep a note of the date and link, ready to apply, as we are expecting a large number of applications.
The grant is limited, and there is no guarantee that your application will be successful, therefore we are advising our members to get your application completed as soon as possible via the following page, once it goes live on the 16 November 2022.
To be eligible for Phase 2 of the fund, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must not have received a main grant since March 2022
- Must have 4 weeks of membership at the launch of the grant phase and up to date membership
- Must not have more than £1,000 in savings or rolling bank balance
- Must not have received more than £750 in total if applying within first year of membership
- Net household income of no more than £18,200/year (single, no children) or £26,000/year (couples and families)
- In receipt of means-tested benefits
If you do not meet these criteria, please do not apply. We will be launching our Winter Fuel Grant in January.
If you would like to contact the team, please email, email@example.com or please do not hesitate to contact our Branch Welfare Office Alicia Wormald via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Branch on 0800 954 9915.