Are you a Disabled Member who wants to get more active in the branch? Join us on 22 September 2021 10:30am–4:00pm.
The training is for disabled members and will focus on:
- Working for disability equality in UNISON
- Role of branch disabled members officer or contact
- Bargaining for workplace reasonable adjustments
- Disability campaigning and organising in your branch
- Support and resources
- It’s also a great networking opportunity!
This is a 1 day training course to be held online between 10.30am and 4.00pm.
For further information and an application form email: email@example.com